XVI INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL FORUM
November 21 - 24, 2017
International Industrial Forum is the largest industrial exhibition event in Ukraine. In 2005 it was approved by UFI – International Association of Exhibition Industry, which signifies the highest level of world acknowledgment for an exhibition.
International Industrial Forum includes specialized in the domain of metal‑working, machine‑building and related fields, as well as a vast programme of scientific and practical conferences, seminars and presentations carried out by participants of the Forum.
Among the exhibitors are leading industrial enterprises from Ukraine and abroad. Every year the latest industrial technologies, machinery, tools, components and services are presented within the Forum.
Forum includes international trade fairs:
- Metalworking (metalworking technologies and equipment)
- UkrUsedTech (secondhand equipment and machinery)
- UkrFoundry (foundry equipment and technologies)
- UkrWelding (technologies, equipment and materials)
- Hydraulics. Pneumatics
- Bearings (rolling and friction type bearings, free details: balls and rollers, clamping sleeves, technologies, tools and equipment for bearings manufacture)
- UkrPromAutomation (automation of the manufacture, the automated control systems of technological processes, automation of objects of the industry)
- Hoisting and Transporting, Storehouse Equipment
- Patterns, standards and instruments (controlling and measuring instruments, laboratory and testing equipment, metrology and certification)
- Industrial safety (protection facilities and working area safety)
International Exhibition Centre Ltd.
International Exhibition Centre:
Ukraine, Kyiv, Brovarsky Ave, 15, "Livoberezhna" underground station